First of all both men have a message geared towards the male audience but both approach different subjects matters. From time to time they both touch on the same subject and that is empowering guys to make effective decisions that serves their interest. The issue of guys being 'sissified or pussified' is an exageration of the reality on the ground. I think guys were not ready for the change that has engulfed the social landscape. This change has been as a result of women voicing their discontent for how they have always been treated. i I sometimes sympathize with their assertions and why sometimes they are beater and lash out at guys. I simply do not agree the way forward is to go about it the way it is currently being done. I think raising the consciousness of society through proper education is a better way forward. The current system of education has serious gaps that is living a void that will harm the proper construction of a better society. Others have taken a cynical view of the issue saying as long as it is tied to money there is no way forward. I think that is true and the reason being that money sometimes corrupts all the best of intentions. Both men are worth listening to because they make logical sense but it should not be taken in the wrong way or used as an excuse to be abusive towards women. Visit mr leykis site at www.blowmeuptom.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment